PROJECT NARRATIVE (Statewide and Collaboration Grants)
(Limited to 3 single-sided pages - please be concise)
A. A Detailed Description of your project – please keep in mind the application criteria (see below).
B. A Detailed Timeline for your project - remember it must be completed within 12 months from the date funding is disbursed.
C. Demonstration of Matching Funds (in addition to any in-kind funds you wish to solicit) – please provide pledge letters, donations received, etc. as appendices (pledge letters will not count against your 3-page limit; please note the amount and source of funds in the pledge letters).
D. Demonstration of Fiscal/Administrative Agent – include your 501c3 letter or the written agreement with your fiscal agent (Chambers, Regional Planning Commissions, etc.).
PROJECT APPLICATION CRITERIA
Realize Maine Network Project Grants – up to $5,000 for Statewide Project Grants; up to $2,000 for Regional Collaboration Grants (total maximum points 10).
1. Ability for the project to be duplicated as a best practice (max. points 3)
2. Degree project will help attract or retain young people (max. points 3)
3. Degree/likelihood of sustainability (max. points 2)
4. Degree/likelihood of success of the project being completed from the grant plus matching funds (max. points 1)
5. Organizational capacity and demonstration of a fiscal/administrative agent (Chambers, Regional Planning Commissions, etc.) (max. points 1)