(Limited to 3 single-sided pages - please be concise)
A. A Detailed Description Of Your Project – please keep in mind the application criteria (see below).
B. A Detailed Timeline for your Project - remember it must be completed within 12 months from the date funding is dispersed.
C. Demonstration of Matching Funds (in addition to any in-kind funds you wish to solicit) – please provide pledge letters, donations received, etc. as appendices (pledge letters will not count against your 3 page limit; please note the amount and source of funds in the pledge letters).
D. Demonstration of Fiscal/Administrative Agent – include your 501c3 letter or the written agreement with your fiscal agent (Chambers, Regional Planning Commissions, etc.)
PROJECT APPLICATION CRITERIA
Realize Maine Network Project Grants – up to $5,000 (Total maximum points – 10)
1. Ability for the project to be duplicated as a best practice (max. points – 3)
2. Degree project will help attract or retain young people (max. points – 3)
3. Degree/likelihood of sustainability (max. points – 2)
4. Degree/likelihood of success of the project being completed from the grant plus matching funds (max. points – 1)
5. Organizational capacity and demonstration of a fiscal/administrative agent (Chambers, Regional Planning Commissions, etc.) (max. points – 1)